CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

worst case scenario, page-6

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hendo1

No problem. Perfectly understandable. Others have asked same question but not as politely so I let them go through to the keeper.

Firstly, I don't WANT to sell. I didn't buy them to flog them off for a loss. Last time I looked that was not part of the plan.

Having said that I have come to the realisation [aka absolutely hopeless management and ridiculous promises] that this is not a place I want my money to be in. There are so many other great prospects out there begging to be taken up in this depressed market.

The sell is NOT a recommendation. I was asked for MY sentiment. The word is SENTIMENT. That is how I feel. If I could, I would jump ship now however sitting on a 50% loss with not much downside left I will wait for a more opportune time to get out. I am no longer here by choice - only circumstance. I have not tried to recommend what others do. That is up to them and at current price it might be an opportunity, who knows, so I never saw my sentiment as a warning. It is purely how I feel. To change my SENTIMENT to hold or anything else would be dishonest when all I currently want is out!

Not much left to lose by staying for the time being.

I am honest in my thoughts on the Company and unless there is a huge swing my sentiment won't change regardless of the timespan and I will be out when the SP allows me to leave inflicting the least damage on my returns.

Hope this helps and that you understand. To all those with a more upbeat appraisal I honestly hope that YOUR SENTIMENT is justly rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.