CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

thanks guys for your vigorous exchange on the subject of 'worst...

1. 80 Posts.
    thanks guys for your vigorous exchange on the subject of 'worst case scenario'. Sorry about the 24hr gap in my response to the thread but I had a busy day.
    thanks 4$ for kicking it all off with a very good understanding of the situation we [shareholders] find ourselves in. I am sure there are plenty of us now comprehend our position a little better.
    My scenario is not 'out of this world' because there were plenty of contributors rebuking others for having a negative view just prior to the price bombing from 60c and I am not even considering 2 mill PA, I just want them to get up to 'nameplate'....if they are capable of it????

So, guys I am actually going to hang in a little longer but I am going to reduce my rather large position to a more manageable level if I decide to pull the pin completely.
    I want to add a little something that I found strange but at the same time encouraging.
    Yesterday after posting the thread I kept an eye on it, also the price of Ag and, through comsec, the price of CCU.
    I was a little disappointed that there were no responses and nothing was happening with the SP but the price of Ag was heading down. At 1.00pm I decided to sell over 200k worth of shares down to 19c and none of them appeared on the total volume. The 'dark pool' of comsec obviously sucked them up but I found it strange they did not appear on the register of trades immediately. They may have got put up as trades through the rest of the day but they did not appear immediately where the confirmation of the trade did.
    So, It makes me think; are we going to just have to wait until 'da boyz' decided to let the price rip upwards for us to get our just desserts.
    To finish off, I am still keeping my 'worst case scenario' on my mind because CCU is not a successful business....yet?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.