CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

worst case scenario, page-65

1. 836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Fourdollars

Well I guess that the disappointing thing is that we are force to speculate, the disclosure is the main issue for me. Based on finacials it looks fairly clear that operating capital will be required but as to how that is raised is all guess work really. Over at CTP I don't think anyone saw the sophisticated placement and WCL did something similar from left field, wether CCU enjoys the same levels of investor confidance? The fact is that there too many variables and options based on what we know. Will say that Magna are welcome to pay off my mortgage, but that dosn't mean they own my home or have any inccumbered interest. I do think that CCU have been very fortunate to have the proven support of Magna.
    Cost of production is set to become clearer now that cash outflows aspect of accounting changes from construction to production, this is key for me and vital for the future prospects of CCU and will have a definate impact on the method used raise capital. I think that CCU know these numbers but I am very dissapointed that I don't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.