PDN 0.44% $11.48 paladin energy ltd

''Logically I can't cite uplifting stories from credible sources...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    ''Logically I can't cite uplifting stories from credible sources that say "everything is totally fine" because they don't usually write those stories because it's not news."

Logically if ''everything is totally fine'' and there is no substance to these ''allegations'', the Japanese Government, TEPCO etc would be pumping out the rose tinted PR ad nauseam and the reactors STILL out of commission would be ALL powering up like they promised 3 years ago. YET still they drag their feet.
    Care to hazard a guess as to why? May have a lot to do with ''sentiment'', and maybe to do with much more. Government IS running scared for a reason. Which makes ME start questioning maybe, just maybe things aint so hunky dory. The truth will out in the end.
    Either way, it been one big cluster f#*k since 11/03/2011. And I've been paying for it since.

If you can't see the possible ''red flag'' in the distance and at least entertain the thought that all maybe not what it seems and this could be detrimental, then I fully understand why you still persist with the PDN ''buy'' sentiment ...... NFI
    Here is some more garbage from a disreputable source.

If there is one sector that will live or die on public sentiment and perception its the U Sector
    If there is a skerrick of truth in these accusations then look out. But somehow I don't think it is going to be a concern to us all after the gutting PDN is about to receive. imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.48
Change
0.050(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $3.417B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.66 $11.66 $11.40 $3.860M 335.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 849 $11.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.48 268 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.