DIO 0.00% $1.27 dioro exploration nl

worst case scenario, page-4

1. 5,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    I have had another look at AVO books if there is a financial recovery I suggest there should be a massive gold correction by march april. This would sink AVO, they have 66 million debt and would have to pay out cash to those dio holders who didnt want to accept shares.

AVO debt 66million, avo takeover purchase 35 million will leave avo with debt of $101 million. Lets say gold crashes down to 700 per ounce or even 600 worst case, AVO will be liquidated which will leave RMS to take over both hightly discounted. There would be at least 15 million in costs to put mines into care and maintance and the profit from AVO remaining mines would be around 10 million.

Good night AVO and who would care about captial gains tax if you would loose 80% of your capital gain in a gold correction.

This is a heads or tails deal for AVO because if there is a global recovery the deal is unsafe if there is a boom they can bide time.
    The million dollar question is when will the market perceive to be at bottom and gold dumping occur. When the market decides that the world economy is at bottom you watch gold get dumped. Can AVO clear at least 60 million of debt before the gold correction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.