POD 0.00% 3.7¢ podium minerals limited

And isn't this just at the core of any development to production...

1. 12,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1852
    And isn't this just at the core of any development to production ... numbers thats what many investors want to see ... will it be "attractive" enough to source the amount of CAPEX needed to move towards production ..its something like only 5 out of 100 discoveries on the ASX ever see near production in recent history ...

So for me and I'm sure many others ..what kind of OPEX numbers are POD hoping they can achieve .. then what kind of CAPEX .... then of course LOM ???... I think for sure POD will get the latter(just need to drill 1km down plunge boom 10-20MOz+... but of course the first two are I'm sure what POD mgmt need to make as attractive as possible as soon as possible to have ongoing funding to move project forward...

Now if the PGM / base metals prices could head much higher thats going be a great help... and OPEX be keeped under control ... we could well be holding a future producer worth many multiples of present market value only $27mill!!!!!

..... been trying to put a few numbers together trying to get clue ...will post when I have them ..and then next week will be in touch with the MD see if he can shed some light ....
    Last edited by Sharetrader78: 12/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.16am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.