LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Worst Chart on HC, page-48

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079

I've been around for 5 1/2 years, since the 6 tenths of a cent PLP days. Long term lurker, zero time poster, as the majority of HotCopper members are. I never felt a need to contribute, because we had so many knowledgable, experienced holders who were all over both the macro and the micro of our company's movements in the rapidly expanding EV and battery storage space.

As our share price dropped, both the quality and quantity of posts dishearteningly decreased, so when I came upon an article regarding an interesting development with Cornish Lithium, who we have a strategic collaboration with, I shared it here, but I seem to have not done it correctly. I'm endeavouring to find out how to present research in an acceptable format, so others are privy to the news too. When I read it, I thought it was a game changer. As they say, I'll keep you posted!

Or perhaps this news will be included in our quarterly report, as I trust clarification will be, as to the urgent necessity of the .013 raise. Through all these years, both our management and our tech continue to impress and surprise me- the alchemical brilliance of GJ, the global chess of JW and the vision of them both. We started with one process, for one product from one substance, but now have a clutch of them for multiple products from multiple sources.

A few kilometres away, there is a short stretch of road being widened from 2 lanes to 4. It is taking years. In the other direction, there is a smallish hospital that was built with accompanying roadworks- again, years. The snarled traffic has kept me patient. What our management is pulling off globally is herculean, without even throwing in the complications of Covid-19. We can't even visit family overseas, whilst Lepidico is pulling off multiple multinational operations.

I believe good things will come for those who can wait. Things take time. We're closing in on that which is presently planned, but tantalisingly, I don't for a second think our growth and reach will end in Abu Dhabi and Cornwall. Let's have this conversation on the 13th of July each year, shall we?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.174K 1.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
139 281199203 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17818911 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.