LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Worst Chart on HC, page-52

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079
    Ha! I'll take that as a compliment, I guess? No, I used to be a Montessori teacher, but then sold my house and put it all into our children's future. I now spend my days trying very hard not to lose it all! Not for the faint of heart, for sure, but with the pace picking up globally as we switch into renewable energy, investing in the green space is becoming exciting again.

I learnt of our collaboration with Cornish Lithium on the 7th of December 2020 via LPD's ASX announcement. Rereading my post above, I can see that the way I phrased it was unclear. The article I read last week was on a new development with Cornish Lithium, with a third party, using new Aussie tech, but it was considered advertising, so I'm seeking clarification from HotCopper on how it can be appropriately shared. Perhaps if I paraphrase the article? Or mention the source, then people can look it up for themselves?

Thank you, @able77 and @C Brooks. I have very much appreciated your contributions and others through these low sentiment months. I've been glad to know I'm not the only stalwart. For all those who have shared their losses here, I'm hoping the quarterly or other pending announcements come soon enough that they could take advantage of, in my opinion, our temporarily low share price, from @investor_lic to @maxi1981 and anybody in between. Not investment advice, just compassion, as it's not easy losing money.

I too came upon the lithium mining world in a news article @C Brooks. SMH around the middle of 2015, after I sold my house. It didn't mention Platypus Minerals specifically, but after scouring the ASX, to me, our potential stood out even then. The research is great fun, so will happily share, as appropriate. Long-winded seems to be my nature- ha! So I appreciate your forbearance and will endeavour to hone my brevity skills.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.