GPN greater pacific gold limited

re: worst and last deal of the year I have telephoned a few...

1. 67 Posts.
    re: worst and last deal of the year I have telephoned a few brokers in town and it has come to their attention that they have never ever seen a reverse takeover in their whole entire professional business career in a transaction of this sort.
    The broker advised that the only reason the board would start a reverse take over is that the unlisted company (Desert”Scook and Fat Terry”) would have a heap of cash in the bank or a project with some substance.
    Well that is not the case on this deal!
    I rang John Geary today and asked why the GPN board would not buy 100% of Desert's interest and why the shareholders have to pay over $5m for 65% for properties that contain no mineral resource.
    His reply was he had no comment and to wait after the General Meeting.
    I can tell you John, that when that happens all GPN shareholders will be fully diluted and own 65% sweet stuff all.
    What is the real intention on this transaction, does the GPN board owe money to Fat Terry or hasn’t John Geary paid his debts from previous failed IPO’s.
    By the way there is another 1,000,000 shares to sell at 1.7c on offer, is this Premier State coming out.
    GPN should have stuck to its Anti Viral Project -Herpes Simplex Virus Project as a new disease is breaking out in this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.