nugget_hunter said [still hard to blame this govt for that, that...

1. 7,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    nugget_hunter said [still hard to blame this govt for that, that was my point ]

my memory is that starting early 2020 GreenLabor was critical about everything ScoMo Gov did (possible exception the National Cabinet) where Labor Premiers used it as a pretext to attack ScoMo Gov anyway. Assisted by our 80% GreenLeft media there was little risk in GreenLabor attacking everything ScoMo Gov did. Even when Europe prevented vaxx being exported here - that too was ScoMo fault Another example in 2020 was, Indigenous in bush NSW I think Wilcannia following GreenALP line had poor rates of vaccination. (Despite having access to Indig Heath Clinics) Then when that worked out badly and shock horror there were deaths - they attacked ScoMo Gov for not racing out there with urgent vaccination teams.
    In 2021 there were the more intense ALP/ABC generated campaigns around Porter, BH March of Angry Women, Andrew Laming, Australian of the Year and her sideways look - anti ScoMo Gov campaigns that ran for months and months. ScoMo never got on top of any of these.
    By the time this year rolled on ScoMo was damaged beyond help. Now we know of at least 15 instances where GreenLeft media assisted GreenLabor by suppressing news bad for them until post the Fed Election.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.