MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

From reading the posts about MNE over the last few months there...

1. 40 Posts.
    From reading the posts about MNE over the last few months there is certainly a lot of emotion flowing.

One thing I know is that emotion and investment don't go together well, particularly the ASX.

If emotion is excluded from some of the posts, and people feel like the announcements have been providing false hope of a SP rise then you could possibly sell at a loss and chalk it up as a lesson learnt, or just come back and check the SP again in 6 months. Selling at a loss can hurt, but it can cause less pain than daily gnashing of the teeth about the stock. If you feel the SP is going to fall below the current price and not recover within your investment timeframe then all the better to get out now and minimise the loss.

What is the current situation with the company? I don't know, but I will wait and see what the next announcement will bring (maybe another delay.... maybe lower than expected grade of ore... maybe everything they've predicted). This is a small scale exploration/mining company so I don't expect it to behave like a mining giant

Benniee
    Last edited by Benniee: typo 10/06/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.