TOE 1.85% 27.5¢ toro energy limited

Clearly that diagram shows how poorly TOE is performing. How...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Clearly that diagram shows how poorly TOE is performing. How could it get so far? From one of the most promising to the absolut worst Uranium developer in the world. I have learnt my lesson. Finally sold all my Toro stocks with 75% losses. Almost 100k and my savings for the last 5 years. Anyway I got out of that illusion TOE is going to get better. They might come back to 1cent. But as I can see there are about 30 million stocks for sale between 0.9 and 1.4 cents.
    Toro is more desperat for money than before their capital raise. Which, by the way was a total desaster. There is no alternatives only delusion. They don't have even the negotiation power to sell that company for a fair price.
    That uranium price will spike by end of this year. But the real spike will delay by another 3 to 4 years when small developer have got a real chance.
    TOE won't be with us by then anymore but I'll definitely invest in the company buying them for two apples and one egg. Perhaps less!
    Adieu TOE!!!
    PS: even I'm really angry and disappointed with management. I truly hope I'm wrong so that other true uranium believers can cut even with their losses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.