worst prime minister ever, page-20

1. 429 Posts.
    Seemed to push a few buttons didn't it!

Welcome back to a few of the church mice.

I don't barrack for either team at the minute. It's just that JG has been caught in about 5,000 more lies than TA at present. Don't worry though, he'll probably catch up pretty quick when he gets the big office next year.

1) 10/10 to you oconnem for the correct answer.

2) Why don't you start one 123enen?

3) Let's face it empror/123enen, the stuff that gets said about blokes these days, DAY IN;DAY OUT, is a lot more offensive and sexist than referring to a person's promiscuous (?) track record--A female being a 'mole' is no more a sexist comment than than referring to Bob Hawke/Bill Clinton etc.. as blokes that think with their dicks/groins (delete the one you find most offensive) Apologies for being white, male, married & 40+ which apparently means I'm responsible for every evil in the world today.

4) Not sure you do have a life tinnitus if your major problem is how to allocate your 10 political posts. Arrhh, must be a battle dealing with such complications on a regular basis.

5) Post where ever you like tinni. I was just observing/pointing out that there was full and frank debate on a 'kick abbot thread', and red silence apart from the courageos cgt2009 on the 'kick gillard' threads.

Enjoy the pilates and juggling your posting budget. Hope you do a better job than the red leaders are doing on the OZ economic budget.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.