CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

worst results ever

1. 269 Posts.
    Well well well. They get JORC to satisfy Mr D but I doubt they will ever be able to produce a craker.

Does anyone understand what SiO2 means? Its chemical symbol for Silica. An impurity that exists in most magnatite and hematite. This impurity can be stripped out of the ore via crushing, screening and milling the ore. Levels of up to 7% are acceptable. Levels of 40% as indicated in these results are pathetic. The ore would need to be crushed to fine powder before the produce a product.

Does anyone know what FeSiO2 is. Its chemical symbol for Silicate. It differs from Silica in that this impurity cannot be crushed, screened or milled. You are stuck with it. Interesting these numbers are not published.

Anyone know if there is any asbestos in the ore? Funnily enough these numbers are not reported either.

The so called 2.5bn tonnes will probably need to be smashed to oblivion and I doubt will lead to any sort of sellable product.

CFE had a great qty report lots of activity there but if the metallurgy of the ore is no good then it all accounts for nothing.

Any intelligent feedback is welcome. Perhaps I am missing something. Please enlighten me and I may change my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.