TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

worst stock forum on hotcopper

1. 830 Posts.
    I have to say that the TSV site has to be the worst forum on Hotcopper. I picked up my 308,506 shares on the 03/04/2009 for 0.024. And I posted on TSV that I had done so and why (I didn’t down ramp before my purchase either).

First response was that 308,506 shares weren’t enough shares for the information and confidence I held in TSV the company.

During the period from 03/04/2009 all I've heard is whinging about sophisticated investors selling.
    Today I hear the newcomers are rampers or pump and dumpers.

What the hell do you whingers want??? If there was no buyers how the hell has the share price moved up 8% since I bought on the date above??

I invest mostly in Oil and Gas due to recommendation from people in the industry, a friend told me about TSV months ago, I couldn't buy at the time (and they were cheaper than 2.4c I might add) I was only able to get a small holding on the 3rd of this month. Would I be any better in the eyes of you wingers if I bought at 3.8c and be sitting on a loss the same as you whingers?

I invest to make money the same as you guys do I have no time frame with these investments. I invest because of prior knowledge; I like to post this knowledge to others who want it. I'm sorry if I get a little excited when the share price moves green.....but I like that it proves my judgement is right. If you look through my post I don’t think you will find a downramp in there it just isn’t in me to do that.

Just so you know I will be selling half of my 308,506 shares when they get to 5c and leaving the rest free carried. If anyone thinks that’s a dumb investment strategy let me know.

Carlisle

Also holding MCO MCOOB EDE PRWOA GUN CVN NXS and TSV.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.