BOL 3.33% 14.5¢ boom logistics limited

Analysts certainly seem to think there's value, with a number of...

1. 97 Posts.
    Analysts certainly seem to think there's value, with a number of firms having buy recommendations - problem is the market seems to disagree. Admittedly I haven't followed the company for long, but was under the impression acquisitions have been successfully integrated and that more could/should be underway.

So how does a company force the market to recognise a "perceived" value? I have no idea. Take companies like MON, which is in a different market but still, that has moved from explorer to producer, having listed on Dubai along the way, and about to list in Toronto, in seeking a rerating. What should "unloved" companies do to try to create value for shareholders? Do they have an obligation when it comes to looking after the sp or only that of the future for the company as seen in a medium to long-term perspective? Assume the sp slip to $2.20 and trade there in a narrow range for two years before a year later hitting $4.90. Would you consider management as having done well...I suppose it depends on your perspective, which probably comes from when you entered into the company :-) Ok this was pretty pointless but I thought I'd kill time while downloading something...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $60.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $75.11K 500.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93728 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 206390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.