PEN 0.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

All this talk of liquidation, broken clocks, failed...

1. 954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    All this talk of liquidation, broken clocks, failed mountaineering expeditions... You would think the end is nigh.

Victor and his alter ego Vintage fail to recognise that the 'bulls' who have not sold a single share have not lost anything - apart from some time and opportunity cost perhaps.

The events underlying the investment thesis/thaeces have not yet occurred but are hopefully imminent. Personally If I could turn back the clock I would have waited another 12-18 months from my initial deployment.. but no one can turn back the clock and no one can tell the future.

The bank isn't paying me much interest on my savings at the moment and I have no interest in 'blue chip' stocks. PEN is volatile - both ways. PEN is risky. If you can't handle the jandle there are plenty of other stocks which you can watch and hound the 'bulls' whilst watching a flatlining chart.

I am very comofortable sitting tight and accumulating at these preposterous levels.

The smug behaviour from the trolls provides a bit of light relief whilst we wait, keep it coming, I have archived a selection of my favourite posts for future reference.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $150.1K 1.465M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
86 10694282 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1176728 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.