CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

worst stock, page-5

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Further to my comments before... Here is how the other tin plays have gone. I created this watch list on the 11/2 this year. (Each represents a $1000 worth of shares at that particular time.)

Yes, we have suffered, and the RI at this point of time does not help our cause, but look what has happened to the other shares too. If you compare them to the specs, these are actually good figures!

Here is there recent market caps.

CSD: $9 million
    GIP: $12 million
    KAS: $37 million
    MGS: $13 million
    MLX: $190 million
    MOO: $7 million
    MRR: $2 million
    SRZ: $11 million
    VMS: $30 million

From my analysis, each one of these is undervalued if, and only if, the tin price rises back past $24k. BUT only two or so are undervalued at current tin prices, this includes MLX and CSD. I'm not sure what is happening with GIP anymore, so you might want to check that one yourself, and MOO needs SPM running. The other companies are not worthy of investment at these levels.

I'm not saying that they will not continue their projects, as most have strategic investors that require the tin, just that they are not worthy of investment as the returns are not that favourable at this point of time.

Everything will change once the tin price strengthens and/or the AUD drops further, and some of those companies may even surpass CSD. However, CSD has almost made it. Of course, like everything in the market, there is still a plenty of risk, and you need to do your own research.

And nicely put, TBW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.