LYC 0.90% $7.70 lynas rare earths limited

worst thing about delayed tol, page-44

1. 3,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    I think that the whole eleciton / TOL issue revolves around the fact that the gov. has no idea when they would like to call the election... they are living on the hope that they get a spike in popularity (or that the opposition gets a collapse of popularity) anytime from early this year till the deadline of the election so they could call a snap election... problem is, they have not had clean air to have that happen, so they keep delaying.

Their theory is sound... keep waiting, let the opposition wear themselves out jumping up and down demanding an election ASAP... let them keep doing it for as long as they can unless they get their 'gift' of a trigger.....

Our problem is, with that in mind, the gov. does not want to pollute their window with any AntiLynas massive rallies... so why provoke the wider community by issuing the tol..

I am more and more of the opinion that we will no see the TOL issued until after the election... if it happens in Sept, then TOL will follow, otherwise, brace ourselves in for next year (as the Lynas financial team seems to have done).

There would be (almost) no worse situation that TOL to not be issued and have opposition installed... they would just stop any progress and want to start the whole process of safety checks again... if Lynas goes broke in that lengthy period, well so be it...

So much as I never thought I would care about Malaysian's elections... let the gov. win, and let them win soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.