LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

resourced,I retract of my assertion that you are down ramping...

1. 766 Posts.

resourced,
    I retract of my assertion that you are down ramping and I am sorry if I offended you. I am also sorry to read that you suffered heavy losses. I understand your feelings quite well because I also lost quite a bundle myself.

What I think no one should or can interpret what the NC’s Oracle have said about the timing of TOL with reference to the elections. IMO he does not know and also does not want to comment on the subject.

I read many of the posts and the analysis of niqo, you and others. IMO one should apply logic thinking as the only tool in trying to predict when the TOL has the highest probability of being issued.

IMO the government has not decided yet when they should go for elections. There are some ministers who demand to go ASAP and there are others including Najib that did not decide yet. They will not give the TOL if the elections are near term. But they will give the TOL if the elections are planned for next year because it will give Lynas enough time to prove it is safe and to reveal the lies of the opposition.

So, all the discussion is baseless without knowing the gov. timing of the elections. And until the decision on the elections the TOL is frozen.

BTW, what someone wrote that there is no relation between the elections and TOL does not conform with previous behavior of the gov. IMO everything in Malaysia is political not professional.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.