ASX 0.00% $61.22 asx limited

Alan,That's the funniest thing I've read here in ages.I hear...

1. BH!
    2,521 Posts.
    Alan,

That's the funniest thing I've read here in ages.

I hear that NFI is a vertically integrated agricultural operation, specializing in pineapple farming, shipping and distribution into rather tight spaces within the persons of those who hold shares in certain companies.

No-one can predict in advance which owners will become customers of NFI - the companies' shares are just as likely to go up, as to go down - the only common thread is that they all post on HotCopper.

I've heard that there are a large number of private equity firms interested in it's business (primarily because it promotes "agriculture" and "stockholders" in its outrageously misleading presentations).

However, they generally run for cover when they discover the outrageous cost of forcibly marketing a product on (or should that be "into") people who don't want it, who call the police whenever it is delivered and which is, as likely as not, delivered to the wrong address.

NFI was previously involved in copper, gold and uranium exploration and production, however a year ago its Board of Directors became convinced that those minerals had reached their peak and that free, up the date delivery of pineapples would be a far better way to spend shareholders' money.

NFI has been the worst performing stock on the ASX this year, with its price declining by 1,000,000%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$61.22
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.86B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8 $65.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$56.99 118 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.55am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.