MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Worst trade of the year, page-68

1. 7,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6765
    Jeez, guys have a bit of compassion. Good for you if you got in under $3 or stayed in. I did both (though topped up higher too) and even bought more yesterday but am gutted like everyone else. Be angry at the FDA, not other investors.

When someone admits to losing $300K contempt is not the appropriate reaction. Objectively the FDA's decision is inconsistent at best with everything that has preceded it. It's absurd to specifically have ODAC to answer efficacy with a 9-1 vote and then overturn that vote and ask for a further trial to prove efficacy.

The over-ruling of a positive vote is completely against precedent of the last 15 years. That they have approved other treatments with single arm studies that had safety issues and refused MSB is completely inconsistent.

if there are any decent journalists out there this is a prime investigative piece, particularly given the worldwide focus on medical trials and regulatory approvals. The FDA is at best completely inconsistent and worse....well I should restrain my speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.