GPN greater pacific gold limited

Wow…Can someone please explain the latest announcement to me as...

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Wow…

Can someone please explain the latest announcement to me as I must be way off, I hope so anyway.

GPN issued millions of dollars worth of shares to an unlisted company (Prescingot Pty Ltd) for tenements in West Arnhem Land? We all thought this was a great deal because it was next to Cameco. You with me still?

Now we find out that today's announcement states that a tenement RIGHT NEXT to (ELA 25638 - Gumadeer & ELA 25645 - Table Hill) GPN West Arnhem Land cost a total of $650???

Call me crazy but doesn’t that suggest the likely scenario occurred.

Mr X – purchases some tenements off Northern Territory Mines Department for a minimal registration fee of say $2,000.

Mr X – sells these tenements to GPN through a script for script worth millions of dollars.

If I am right in this review (which I may not be) this stock has some very serious concerns. Not only did they dilute a 30 million tonne reserve of Vanadium with nothing (Aus Uranium) but they seemed to have diluted the stock big time with nothing in West Arnhem Land. I would not be surprised if the regulator had a look at this company for conflicts of interest and related party transactions. These deals just seem to be crazy.

I note the share price is up this morning so maybe I am wrong.

I would love to hear ‘this is it’ comment on this.

PS If I am wrong please let me know as this is more of a fact finding exercise and not down ramping.

I am the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.