TGA 0.00% $1.17 thorn group limited

Yes MarkieMills, it is going to be interesting to see how TGA's...

1. 4,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Yes MarkieMills, it is going to be interesting to see how TGA's SP behaves in coming weeks and months. I bought just over 3000 today to bring my total holding to a round number, which is a silly reason, but at today's SP I thought I could afford a bit of silliness. If I had the funds, which I do not now that I have recently retired, I would have invested more in TGA, and in similar stocks like CCV, perhaps CCP and FSA.

As for the fundamentals, the goings on in the global financial world are not going to adversely impact TGA's business, so the sell off is illogical at its basis. The GFC was an extremely positive time for TGA, so a similarly woeful spell should do TGA no harm - perhaps, TGA may gain from such a situation.

Time will tell, and then with the benefit of hindsight we TGA shareholders can boast about our investment wizardry, or keep stoically mum if our faith is misplaced.

TGA;s $2,085,668 turnover today is at least thrice the value traded on a normal day, so the opposite side of the sell-off coin is that there were many investors buying into the stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.