TGA 0.00% $1.17 thorn group limited

worth a good look at, page-7

1. 4,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1230
    I presume the SP has a positive trajectory. I am astounded that TGA's SP went into reverse in the first place.

Clutching at positives, I moot that they who sold TGA have been replaced by shareholders with attitudes that are more positive, which should conduce to the SP rising. I have used the SP weakness and the entitlement offer to buy TGA, but I now have so many TGA shares relative to my total portfolio, that when the SP moves up, I should sell some (a small percentage, to be sure).

My positive views on TGA have been given a considerable airing in this forum, so I'll not repeat them. Clutching at negatives, I mention that:

* the MD did not take up the entitlements;
    * growing a business organically, as TGA has tended to do historically, is usually safer than growing via acquisitions, so there is a negative to the NCML purchase and the hint that TGA raised capital to position management to be able to repeat the exercise; and
    * the timing of the recent capital raising was probably less than perfect.

The mid-year report will be the thing to watch to get an idea of the success, or otherwise, of the NCML venture and other business expanding initiatives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.