HLX 12.5% 0.5¢ helix resources limited

corndr, I beg to differ and offer an alternative explanation.The...

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    corndr, I beg to differ and offer an alternative explanation.The downward trend in SP has been on very low volume and this company can and will turn in a flash in my opinion.Today's action I believe was a result of one or two people doing some research and being pleasantly surprised by what they found.Try googling "exploration significance of the Hiltaba Suite" and have a read of "Regolith-Landforms and regolith geochemistry of the "Tomahawk" gold in calcrete anomaly:Tunkillia,Gawler Craton,South Australia" IMHO opinion Tunkillia is likely to be the "smoke" of a much larger epithermal system either deeper or to the Southeast of the Tunkillia deposit.There are a number of geologists and MD's of nearby companies that I have discussed the idea with and many of them concur with my thoughts.HLX's ground there has numerous felsic rhyolite outcrop and extensive sericite alteration.IVR identified extensive sericite alteration in ALL of their more than 20 scout drill holes at Paris. I suggest you also read a recent post/thread by UNX on the ADN threads.I think his post was the catalyst for today's rise in HLX's SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.