OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

worth a look ?

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Hi guys
    Has anyone here brought up Medusa Mining Limited as a fit with OZL if it has already apologizes and no wise cracks I'm getting old :-)

Anyhow.
    Any thoughts on MML, would it be an option for OZL? Just thinking aloud here without to much deliberation. I haven't dug to deep into it as yet, if anyone knows it well would love some input or opinions at this stage would be fine. I have watched it for a while, i think value lies around $4.30-$4.50. It appears to a reasonably solid gold company. ROE is high at around 40%, no debt and there is a growth story in the business. It would have to be one of the lowest cost gold producers.

Come on guys very quiet on quite a few boards
    Sure I think people are quietly very much on edge with the markets - and perhaps rightly so, there's a lot of tension and nervousness.
    But fact is the sky isn't going to fall in - that would result in the end of the world. I can't see a GFC type thing happening anytime soon. At worse maybe repeat maybe recession in Europe and the slowdown in China. And even if that was to be, a recovery will occur and the good times will return at some point in the future.
    And just like other previous crises the world will have changed as a result. Think WW1, WW2, 911.

But for now.
    Xmas is here already we get the drink and eat big time again. Wooooohoooo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.