VMS 9.09% 1.2¢ venture minerals limited

Worth a look, page-4

1. 1,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Interesting presentation, no doubt there is a strong and growing demand for Tin, All that means there is a great future for Tin mining in Australia, the question is... is here there a great future for Tin mining (or any other industry) in Tasmania. Recent events would tend to indicate that the answer is no given that minority rule is very much the case in Tasmania and the political risk mentioned in the video for other countries can equally be applied to the state of Tasmania (or that is now the perception)

That announcement last week was a big blow to Tasmanian industry, it basically stated that a few radicals dressing up as teddy bears can bring down the will of the people and the government without raising a sweat. Trying to fund any project now will be difficult if not impossible. There is a lot to be done by Tasmanian government first, and right now I'm not seeing the political will to make tough decisions....it is still run by greens.

Mt Lindsay would be a winner if it was anywhere else but Tasmania.....

I remain a holder of the stock but have lost a great deal of faith in management (both company and government) after that announcement last week. It was a disastrous move in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $95.17K 7.931M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28075 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1705531 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.