JVG 0.00% 15.0¢ jv global limited

JVG Global is a small, yet entrepreneurial company that has at...

1. 875 Posts.
    JVG Global is a small, yet entrepreneurial company that has at the moment, small revenue streams...

still a sunrise business, it appears to me that this is a longer term investmet with seemingly, great potential upside with little risk...

providing steel solutions, not just products and the interlocking bricks, they seem to have entered a market with substantial upside, and in countries with booming housing / building sectors...

already, they are maufacturing facility in India to address the swelling building boom and provide steel door frames in partnership with a local company, owners of which are the major shareholders in TATA ($15Billion USD turnover / annum).... already, AC Nielson has predicted 22million new homes in India over 5 years..

In the UAE, where there are already planned, in excess of 500 new apartment / office blocks, each with 300+ units for just the next 2 years, they have a partnership with a local UAE company, a director of which is a consultant to the government economic committee

this excludes their business in Australia and there current push into Qatar and Jordan...

anyway, i suggest you take a look for yourself (www.jvglobal.com.au) if you like a speculative play with little potential downside.

i have just done my research from the jvglobal website, google and a friend of mine who is a friend of a company exec....

so, no ramping, no inside information or speculation, just some facts and an eye opener for me about a company i knew nothing about until recently. normally you dig and find some rubbish promises, but JVG really seem to be investing now for the future strategically not relying on organic growth and the australian building market which is stale a litte by comparison...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JVG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.