MTM 43.2% 5.3¢ mtm critical metals limited

I'd like to see Lachlan focus more on the standout lithium...

1. 1,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    I'd like to see Lachlan focus more on the standout lithium pegmatites in the Ravensthorpe tenements rather than chasing the REEs. The nickel gossan looks interesting also but I'm unclear if any drill testing is proposed?

No one has managed to extract REEs from lithium clay in an environmentally sound and legal way. The Chinese method of injecting acid into the ground to dissolve in-situ is not going to fly anywhere else. I'd like to see some work on the lithium prospectivity and less on chasing REEs at least until a legal, commercial and technically viable processing route for clay hosted deposits is established. We also don't have any understanding of the mineralogy of the REEs. Is it ionic clay hosted or not? Have samples been tested? The answers are critical in understanding the likelihood of future mining and processing and the share price won't move until the answers are provided. All the money is flowing into lithium around the world and Lachlan seems to be looking in the other direction. All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.016(43.2%)
Mkt cap ! $13.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 5.3¢ 4.0¢ $409.6K 8.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 58513 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 15408 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.