VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Thanks Bud for that article ,My understanding of it is that as...

1. J8
    14,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    Thanks Bud for that article ,
    My understanding of it is that as this area is already a proven one then we are up to 88pc chance of seismic being correct and reservoirs are in fact there , that they contain hydrocarbons , and could probably produce as the area is a reasonably high volume producer .
    The 50pc mark would be for new and untried areas .
    Anyhow we have shows , no water issues and plenty of producers in the area .
    Remember we are drilling in a radial fault block which has outstanding success rates in this area .

Kempeman, I think you asked about the other wells close by . One was drilled straight into the salt IE; too close to the dome and the other encountered shows but was too far away from the radial fault block and encountered water . Also it has been reported that it may not have been drilled deep enough as the gas lower down was deeper because it was further away from the dome and it slopes off at an angle .
    That isn't well explained here sorry I am tired . You will find this info and the relevant diagram (from memory) in the annual report from GGP .
    I hope we get news of further oil at the target early tomorrow . Not sure when we may get a report on the logs for the higher shows but I would hope it will be soon . The drill should be in the sands that could supply the upside to the drill . Be nice to get a report stating more than one sand showing oil .
    The run to the gas target would be happening during the rest of the week . Logs for these further targets from 7700ft will take a while if there is indeed shows but hopefully they can give us an idea of the reservoir size . 3d has suggested a 150ft width I think .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.