IVR 4.88% 3.9¢ investigator resources ltd

I concur with your sentiment regarding rushed JORC and timeline...

1. 109 Posts.
    I concur with your sentiment regarding rushed JORC and timeline Plaino, and speculate that IVR may be lacking in 'boots on the ground' experience and asset availability regarding drill rigs. With both of these issues having significant delays on drilling and dealing with core.

Someone actually suggested on this forum that it might not be a bad idea if IVR purchased their own rig, this was after the last placement. I think this is a valid suggestion given the situation the COY now finds itself in.

Either that or look at farming another diamond rig in. I suppose this was a learning experience for JA and IVR and I would expect to see better actions from IVR especially if they are seeking to be taken seriously by investors. The decision to assay samples in Vancouver again in the last round of drilling was a very poor one.

I hope the current trend in poor communication to the market does not continue regardless of giving us a good shake out of the dolly day traders. It does make this company an A1 take over target and if this eventuates I would like some bang for my buck. Perhaps JA needs to put some more of his own skin in the game to improve confidence in IVR. Twiggy did this for FMG even when he would have been feeling 'FML'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.