FDL flinders diamonds limited

camanlego,I haven't seen the agreement but from what I have read...

1. 3,267 Posts.
    camanlego,
    I haven't seen the agreement but from what I have read so far, if anything else is found it's flinders as the deal with fortescue is for iron ore rights specifically as I understand it. I have asked flinders to clarify what the actual legal commitments on both sides is/are.
    don't forget de beers has somesort of deal for the diamonds where they pay three times whatever flinders spends. once again ,Iam trying to find out more details from them.
    Another question I have asked is where are the rest of the tenements flinders has that they have entered the fmg joint venture. there is only the 100% flinders 882 tenement and three jv tenements of flinders that appear on the broker presentation , yet there are ten more that flinders have applications in for ( check the tenement page ,page 88, in the fmg annual report) and other reports have mentioned up to or more than 5 jv fdl tenements which fmg has the iron ore rights. I can't work it out.
    I suggest you also ask and that way they will know there is more than just one shareholder wanting details of the deals they have done and the conditions attached to the agreements.
    I have been going through the trading data and will post shortly, my thoughts on what has been happening since the 22nd nov trading and last friday, and what my guestimate is on what might evolve tomorrow and next week ( for what it's worth).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.