NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

3.5billion is a lot of shares. Just needs a share consolidation...

1. 390 Posts.
    3.5billion is a lot of shares. Just needs a share consolidation to fix that. But irrespective of the no. of shares I look at this way 1c = $35m capitalisation value, 2c = $70m, 3c = $105m, 5c = $175m and 10c = $350m.

the problem is that there is significant revenue, based on what NWT have said will be in excess of $50m for year. given fixed nature of costs ie buying bandwidth, increase in revenue hits bottom line very quickly. With $50m revenue, you expect a significant profit. On this 3c is very reasonable and at the bottom end while 10c is at the real top end unless some one involved in telco and satellite costs can enlighten us that the gross profit is much higher than 30% i used. if hire and costs have been contained, then 3c would be extremely cheap and 10c reasonable.

Also if revenue grows further to say $100m then the gross profit will be significant as will be the bottom line.

1.3c is very very cheap. for me this is still below what it has cost me though. just remember that everything counts in large amount a 0.1c move for ballintine is $40,000 (he has 40m shares) plus options. so this is good for him and for us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.