NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

If the stock creeps up a little more, it will then have th...

1. 390 Posts.
    If the stock creeps up a little more, it will then have th epotential to be included in the ASX 300. dropped out when it got to the 1c market.

this will bolster further support.

Looking at the 30 june results revenue from continuing operations was $22.863m. if this has increased by 70% in the 1st quater it is now $38.87m, and a further 50% for the reminder. if the 50% is based on the 30 june result then expected revenue will be an extra $11.4315m or some $50.3m. if it is on the 70% increased amount then it is $58.30m. Given that a lot of the costs are relatively fixed (please correct me if Im wrong). costs were 27.451m giving the loss from contiuing operations of $4.588m.

If you assume that these costs are fixed and that the increased costs are only 70% of the new revenue ie $27.44m (based the lower amount of $50.3m) ie $19.21m (70% x 27.44) leaves a profit margin of $8.23m. This will effectively, excluding the sale of airworks will result in a profit of $3.644m before depreciation etc. If the costs are 60%, then the profit is increased by $2.746m.

However, NWT have already stated that they have reduced expenses by $2m.

So if you use the 70%, the $2m savings and same depreciation costs as 30 june 2006, then prima facia the profit will be about $0.5m which may not sound much but is a $11.232m turnaround from the previous year. If you use 60% then the profit is $3.246m.

remember also that once it is profitable, the future income tax benefit can be recognised and no tax will be paid for some $92m (if all allowable and there is no reason for it not).

also there will be significant free cash flow from the goodwill and depreciation expenses invloving no cash.

This is some simply analysis. please consider and tell me more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.