CPV 3.13% 46.5¢ clearvue technologies limited

Im still buying as have done so again today, I believe this...

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Im still buying as have done so again today,

I believe this stock will be over $1 at least for a nudge within 12 months from now.

We are in a pullback from the 37.5 c high and back to 29.5c thaht has been bought into by many that believe the Market Cap has alot of room for Growth from its current 32m market Cap level.

About a 100 Million market cap is easy to project considering the diversified uses for this technology.

I believe the CEO and directors have left alot of room for updates as they havnt over promised yet stating 30 watts per meter.

50 watts per meter would be very achieveable and aven with some darker tints it may be able to bulk up the power generated further.

Comparative Companies in the same sector have proven this is a Viable technology with many future uses.

The market cap right now is priced as speck stock valuation yet all the hallmarks are present for this to become a Bonafide Company with solid Growth projections.

One year price target of $1 per share I think is conservative, but considering some downrampers are deliberately peppering a 10c thread, I believe a $1- price target thread is more worthy of discussion.

Ive bought more today, more than doubled my holdings today. And will still buy more as it breaks 40c up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $112.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 48.5¢ 46.0¢ $123.3K 263.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15021 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 8665 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.