MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Ya,Thanks very much for your post.... i was just very interested...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Ya,

Thanks very much for your post.... i was just very interested as a guy on this thread 'liked' MEO more than KAR and i wasn't sure what he based that on... i did understand the market caps etc and there was a massive discrepancy based on both drilling for what may be a similar prize in North west Shelf.

MEO only drilling the one hole? With their cash reserves it doesn't look like thay have too much more cash to splash on another hole?

The toned down TCF figures for Poseidon are in line with how the MD plays the game he is an under promiser .... and don't worry i would be one very excited Black Duck if they found the 7 TCF ( the revised numbers for Poseidon) based on at least 2 more drillis to the area with prospects of similar finds... ( and lets not forget o/s as i think that is what make KAR stand out IMO.

Hasko aludes to them being 2 separate beasts and it's based on the ability to sell Gas - i take his point in relation to Scott Reef not producing BUT seriously any one have any problem selling their Gas in this envirnonment if they found it HARDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think YA - MEO is like KAR - doubt either Company will be producers of Gas ; but tken over on significant find..

I guess KAR's price repfelcts it's greater assets worldwide.
    No doubt the Share on issue reflect in KAR's price to 146 mil to 400 odd mill for MEO

Thanks for your information it was much appreciated...based on MEO drilling now it does seem a very cheap small cap stock with a great prospect that is currently being drilled.

If i had a bit more cash i'd grab some except KAR has swallowed the funds.
    Thanks again.
    PS - do you work on the rigs - just read your stuff re KAR again your are a informative man on all hings drilling.
    GO THE GA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $3.46 as i type.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.