DEV 0.00% 20.0¢ devex resources limited

Worth buying in?, page-11

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    My humble opinion it aint going lower and like l said 25 k has dropped us 2 ticks however l have thrown my ones in sellside and removed some from buy side
    Low is good holders here who have supported raisings are in the red ..no one minus the shortfall taker which l enquired about twice is winning...we are all losing...dev is my last play as l am moving on from the sharemarket and focusing on making my millions in my business so would love to finish up with a bang but how it plays only time will tell
    Importing is so much easier than the sharemarket and your money never gets diluted and if you are lucky your margins at 33 percent profit on a million a year is very rewarding and if you can multiply it nationally the market is just a waste of time for dreamers only people getting rich are the insiders...took me many years to work that one out and l have held some awesome stocks in my time but l started out with money not like others thinking 20 k will be worth 5 million in 3 years...dev has massive massive potential that is the only reason why l will see this out one way or the other if its a dud l can use the tax loss so really dont care just find it a shame good stocks languish like rubbish when potential is huge and backers are proven..
    Anyways you might score some cheap ones might even test all time lows lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $31.83K 158.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25383 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 6965 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.