DEV 3.28% 29.5¢ devex resources limited

Worth buying in?, page-45

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    I had the chance to speak to Brendan this week and while he is obvIously limited in what he can say it was my understanding that Uranium is the still the main play here, specifically Nabarlek.

I'd would surmise that when they get the results they are expecting from the IP survey that has been on going since July then a drill campaign will follow post haste. it's important to remember that, that site hosts some of the traditionally highest grade U in the country.

It is my opinion the diamonds, lithium etc. is Devex taking advantage of the opportunity to add diversity to their portfolio when high quality tenements come up for a bargain price.

In the short term I would expect a sp jump to come on the results from Nabarlek geo survey and the drilling to follow. Just a reminder that they also already have a mining liscence for Nabarlek which doesn't expire till 2030 something.

DEV may just time this perfectly with the up coming U bull.

Incidently Brendan is a real nice guy, if anyone is feeling anxious ablut what DEV is up to I recommend contacting the team, I'm certain they'll put your mind at ease.

Regards to the longs. Keep the faith and keep this tightly held, bags are on their way.

All the above are my opinions only. Please always DYOR.

Cheers,

DMac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.5¢ $68.46K 230.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 92866 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.