NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

worth buying, page-21

1. 2,755 Posts.
    Hi Topwon

I understand the UG2 reef has a high percentage of ferrochrome and the possible synergy's for Xstrata at Steelport but the LG-6 chromite seam I was refering to is deeper than the UG2 reef again. Actually there is a number of chromite seams in the eastern bushveld LG-3, LG-4, LG-6, LG-6a, MG-2, MG-3, MG-4. From what I can gather but please dont hold me to it, is that the LG-6 is one of the richest with Cr203 content of 43-47%. Here is another part of the research by RN Scoon on google including what I posted last night but once again I cant access the article

"The Eerste Geluk LG-6 Chromite Deposit. An area comprising the farm Eerste Geluk and the north- eastern part of the farm De Goede Verwachting was investi- ..."

"A new drill-proven reserve of some 25 million metric tons of LG-6 chromite has been delineated at Eerste Geluk at depths of between 180 m (the reef does not ..."

In a announcement by Nkwe Platinum on the 19 Sept 2007 they had this to say about the LG6 reef on Eerste Geluk

"LG6 Reef has been intersected in several boreholes at depths of ~300m
    below the UG2 Reef"

Guess what I'm trying to say is that it seems there may be a possibility of a high grade viable chromite deposit on Eerste Geluk that may interest Xstrata making a joint venture a stronger likelihood

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.