NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

worth buying, page-38

1. 4,293 Posts.
    MACLEOD 22,
    said
    "You may wish to verify the above."
    Have I got my search wrong? I believe your statement re the new system starts April...

If you meant take another look at the
    30.16052-24.75092 search on DMR site/list ?

I have lost the ability to copy and past long/lats but can still search manually at the top of page.

oh yes 4 results ...Gs is left blank in the search box
    and then comes the others...but not beng there...Keysha application accepted but new prospecting rights refused.
    Have I got that right?

I did do one other random search which showed unsuccessful rustenburg and beng....but it was so random...I cant tell you the lat/long....I'll search more.
    ITs actually not that important now that DMR are updating the whole system but why not be completely reassured of all details?

anyway ...you must see my point..re requiring greater detail ...even with this good news...I want more detail now because I know a bit more about mining rights risk after this long wait and education via HC....and perhaps the April DMR system will reassure us of tenure, over what area for what minerals for what period of time, with what conditions, mentioning any pending/possible? tribal land claims etc etc....or another ASX ANN from our directors?..when Nooitverwacht is settled too?

As we have seen even huge miners appear to have similar challenges,imo. yet they push on and are very productive.
    DMR/govt? should be able to now garauntee tenure...if no wrongdoings by cos...imo.

A NKWE table of ALL secured assets/rights with minerals/detail etc would be good,imo.
    Just to refresh the memory.
    I am a novice SH...so perhaps a longtime holder can clarify?
    I would like to hear from Roka Phasha ...consultation..re future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.