SRT 0.00% 19.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

worth having a look at for sure.

1. 1,461 Posts.
    Hi all,

I've recently bought this company so I am biased but thought I might share some basic info about this company that some of you might find interesting.

Meditech is another biotech company which has two very promising technologies. 1) HyACT, which is a drug delivery technology which has so far been proven to be very effective in treating cancer and 2) GAG's which is aimed at the treatment of Asthma and inflammatory diseases.

A simple explanation of what HyACT actually does is as follows. HyACT makes current cancer treatments more effective by using a naturally occurring carbohydrate, hyaluronan, to greatly improve the delivery of chemotherapy specifically to cancer tumours while making the cancer cells more susceptible to the anticancer therapy. The effect of this is to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy significantly (which can be pretty horrible to cancer sufferers) as well as increase the effectiveness of of the treatment.

On the 28th of October this year, Meditech announced that discussions had advanced with 3rd parties in relation to "collaborative product development and licensing utilising Meditech's core HyACT technology". The announcement went onto say that they Directors of the company "now believe there is a high probability that the Company will enter into a collobarative development and licensing agreement in relation to HyACT before the end of the year" Also "The commercial partner is a subsidiary of an international biotechnology company with a billion dollar market capitalisation and listing on an international stock exchange".

The announcement goes onto outline the key points of the agreement as per the date of the announcement and it all sounds very positive from Meditech's point of view.

Earlier this month, Lorraine Moses (wife of Director Robert Moses) also increased the number of options and shares she/they hold. It's never a bad sign when this happens....

Currently, there is little volume going through suggesting that the announcement (if there is to be one) is'nt days away. However at this price I feel it might be worth having a look at and then putting in the draw for say
    6-8 weeks by which time I personally expect the shares to be worth significantly more.

More information can be found at www.mrl.com.au

The above is just my opinion.

Regards,

Nick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $17.81K 93.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32016 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 95 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.