CTO 12.5% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

worth holding, page-42

1. 2,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    So who is going to turf out Lynch and Foley ?? Is it up to the small holders ?? How many are going to vote against them, and who are going to replace them if they are ?? I don't like the current board at all, purely because they have the over riding say in the future? of the company, and whilst they have this little cash cow going for them, why would they give it up ? They are on a good wicket whilst it lasts, why would they give it up now ? They have had a dream run with other peoples money. Been going on for years.
    Every week that goes by without any announcement of any substantial production means that it isn't there. We have read all of the excuses in the past, we have all read of the " deep hole" and how that was going to shore up their predictions. What was it ? 50 mill ozs ? we have all read that Warrior on it's own was going to produce 10mill ozs on it's own, so where is the substantiation towards that ? Nothing . Don't rely on what happened years ago, rely on what is happening now.

Now what are they doing attempting to take over another junior. Moving assets ??

Something smells. As to my disclosure, I did hold in the past, but I wouldn't touch this one with a barge pole.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $7.008K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 11776768 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5217657 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.