CTO 12.5% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

worth holding, page-48

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Some brilliantly amusing posts on this thread - keep up the good work boys. Just to keep the lighhearted vain going - one nite after a few malts too many (Glendronach is my favorite malt) I was reading the Speculator on the Eureka Report. He bought in at 15c. So yours truly - a lousy stock picker and even worse when judgement impaired bought in too but I waited too long - price 18.5 c and as usual proceeded to fall straight after. The Speculator has just sold at 18.5 so the sheep will follow. I would not have been the only mug who bought in on his recommendation the Speculator is well known so expect some selling pressure. I only bought 25000 so its not suicidal. But when I sobered up I about died at what I read post purchase. Why would he recommend this stock - 1point something billion shares on issue; got no cash left; there must be yet another raising coming; and its trying to take on this junior GML - Somebody in the know should tell the co to walk away. The Cowra gold mine aint going to happen cause guess what there aint no water in Cowra no more - dont they read the newspapers? HaHa! time for a wee dram

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $7.008K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 11776768 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5217657 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.