EFE 0.00% 0.8¢ eastern resources limited

Hey Kezza dork Read my posts -I said that FMG were on track to...

1. 4,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1586

Hey Kezza dork Read my posts -I said that FMG were on track to bring on stream the first magnetite mine or something to that effect -cant be bothered going back over old posts - notwithstanding costs blow outs - but I considered and still consider it's the only magnetite mine that will get up in this boom. The jury is still out and if you read Dryblowers analysis today in Mining News the AISC is not brilliant at $65 tonne -a far cry from CI costs and AISC of DSO.
    But as an Australian and a huge supporter of FMG and the potential of the Pilbara I hope and pray that Iron Bridge is a success which may over time be a precursor to the development of other Pilbara magnetite plays where existing infrastructure is a key component in being able to bring another magnetite mine on stream. And BHP and RIO wont touch the stuff -
    I also have my Western Shaw iron ore project under option to TKM and you know what Kezza old chap -it is only 50 km from Iron Bridge . A 12 -14 km high mag intensity outcrop of iron ore - in which FMG showed interest - which may well have hundreds of millions of tonnes of iron ore. Its only ever had several drillholes. See the TKM board.
    FMG are a great company with a brilliant track record.
    I don't know what you are smoking but whatever it is it must be powerful stuff for you or anyone else to gain any comfort for a rubbish project like Nowa Nowa on the basis of what was just announced by FMG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.936M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 14614406 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 45000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 3430663
Last updated 15.06pm 25/04/2024 ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.