PER 4.94% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

worth investing in ? you decide !

1. 12,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3757
    So, with about 1.4 b shares on issue and about $6.5m cash our sp cash backing is alone 0.45c. According to today's close all the IP, agreements and achievements are just about 1c worth.
    The world cancer organisations represent millions of people and begging the researchers for results, big pharmas either develop / co-develop new drugs and headhunting the smart bio-people. People are prepared to pay for any cure. ANP is on the best way to satisfy the demand but our sp gets crashed.

Financially secured at least until 2014, assuming there would be no further financial support, the comp can now concentrate on its job and everything regarding achieving results is in their hands, or better heads ( brain ).

The risk of failure is very low.

On the other hand SIR's sp got 10 folded because of average grades and expectations on metals finds which are in less demand and a possible production many years away.
    Independent of how smart SIR's management is, they have no influence on how much resource is there.

The risk is very high but the sp keeps on rising.

You must now decide if investing in ANP is the most stupid decision one can make if the market's current reactions say so.

I feel like the biggest fool on the planet and yet, I am still convinced I am doing the right thing. Or is Mr. Market really always right ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.004(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $73.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $26.32K 318.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 143400 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 137075 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.