LKE 2.44% 4.2¢ lake resources n.l.

My own opinion only but it depends on how long your time horizon...

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1471
    My own opinion only but it depends on how long your time horizon for investment is.

If it's a week, it might be risky.
    If it's a month, it's probably less so.

If it's a year or more, then assuming they actually drill a nice aquifer with decent ppm of Lithium in one of their 2 flagship properties, then it's highly likely they will be multiples of the current SP as we are only now a $20M - $25M market cap which is tiny given the potential. Research the market capitalisation of other similar companies in the industry.

I know it's hard to buy things once you've seen it rise - and I'm not advocating that you do. But I have recently done just that. Could have bought more LKE at 3-4 cents, watched it go to 6 cents and jumped in with both feet - including quite a few LKEO (still pretty good leverage there at current levels). Liked AJM at 17 cents but by the time my simple mind got it's head around it, I paid up at 27/28/29 cents as it still has lots of potential. Looked at buying GXY years ago for cheap, ended up paying $1.60/$1.80.

Out of all the stocks I own, in pure upside potential, LKE is by far the best bet for me.

But that's not to say there is any guarantee of success. They still need to do the simple things right and get the job done. But so far so good.

Best of luck on the decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $70.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $137.3K 3.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130536 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 251051 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.