PDN 0.48% $12.48 paladin energy ltd

worth keeping an eye on as well.., page-42

1. 1,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Dyor...so many mines have been closed over the last 20 years it will take $100's of millions to open again and years of work.. new ones coming on will take billions of dollars and again time..I don't believe that any heavy investment will take place until the price is well above $60... and that will take time because we have a monster mine which can supply 50% of the growing demand profitably...and this will allow PDN to operate very profitably for several years in a rising price environment ..this will put a high premium on good working mines with a big resource base like some of the Canadian mines and of course PDN..Big cashflow and growing Revenue and great profits ahead.
    Seems like me you are in for the long hall and the $10 plus share price ...yes a long positive trend ahead.. on price ...as most institutions build up core positions in the Yellow Cake Party!!!!
    Hope to see you at the end of the long run Dyor.. just hope that I'm still around to see this long long bull market in Uranium unfold.. it certainly is big money and a big future for Pension Funds in this Core area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.48
Change
0.060(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $3.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.45 $12.76 $12.26 $26.57M 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6286 $12.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.48 5038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.