PDN 0.15% $13.17 paladin energy ltd

worth keeping an eye on as well.., page-46

1. 1,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    Dazza00...I always set my stop loss at two standard deviations from the 20 day moving average ...or 10% from the moving price ...I don't see a need to sell as long as the price is moving steadily upwards....In the past I often took profits far too early ...I try and avoid rapidly moving shares that are very volatile..but if I do really like the story and the numbers I use a 10% stop from the moving price or from my entry price and I may enter and exit the shares a number of times...it can be very frustrating but profitable!!!
    I prefer to let the market do the work on the share and I just follow...I'm not smart enough to know the future ..I wait until the crowd are joining the party and I then join... and leave when the crowd leave...major funds buying are many thousand of times times greater than my small holding..I just catch the bus and try to get a front seat!!!
    Before I enter any share I check out my evolving scenario..ie. how is the market for this product and is it a growing market ..what are the drivers ...what are the negatives .
    Both the scenario for Uranium and PDN passed my test at 30c and are evolving solidly.
    I believe the existing forces will take PDN well past its old high..where too...we must wait and see....I think it will be a long journey and it will make many fortunes ...but only time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.17
Change
0.020(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $3.937B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.29 $13.39 $13.04 $23.61M 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7662 $13.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.18 22798 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.