PDN 1.27% $12.40 paladin energy ltd

Dazza00...I always set my stop loss at two standard deviations...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 884
    Dazza00...I always set my stop loss at two standard deviations from the 20 day moving average ...or 10% from the moving price ...I don't see a need to sell as long as the price is moving steadily upwards....In the past I often took profits far too early ...I try and avoid rapidly moving shares that are very volatile..but if I do really like the story and the numbers I use a 10% stop from the moving price or from my entry price and I may enter and exit the shares a number of times...it can be very frustrating but profitable!!!
    I prefer to let the market do the work on the share and I just follow...I'm not smart enough to know the future ..I wait until the crowd are joining the party and I then join... and leave when the crowd leave...major funds buying are many thousand of times times greater than my small holding..I just catch the bus and try to get a front seat!!!
    Before I enter any share I check out my evolving scenario..ie. how is the market for this product and is it a growing market ..what are the drivers ...what are the negatives .
    Both the scenario for Uranium and PDN passed my test at 30c and are evolving solidly.
    I believe the existing forces will take PDN well past its old high..where too...we must wait and see....I think it will be a long journey and it will make many fortunes ...but only time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.40
Change
-0.160(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $3.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.50 $12.54 $12.15 $33.45M 2.706M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6658 $12.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.40 290182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.